Info and Resources
One of the best ways to learn about Medical Deception and the destruction it can cause is to hear directly from the people who’ve lived it. Included below are personal accounts that have been submitted to me.The content of these narratives, which are typically submitted anonymously about individuals I do not know, has been deemed credible. However, I do not explicitly endorse any of the content because I typically have no way to ensure the statements are accurate and have not personally written these accounts.
If you would like to share your story, please get in touch using our contact form.
Feel free to leave comments. They must be approved before being posted.
- One Woman’s Story of Recovering from Munchausen by Internet
- A Survivor’s Story of Living Through Medical Child Abuse
- How a Twelve-Step Program Helped One Person Overcome Their Munchausen Syndrome (Factitious Disorder)
- A Munchausen by Proxy Survivor Still Victimized by her Mother’s Lies
- A Wife’s Story of the Lasting effects Munchausen by Proxy Had on Her Husband
- A Sister’s Story of Munchausen and a Cancer Hoax
- A Survivor’s Tale of the Lasting Impact of Medical Child Abuse
- The Toll of Munchausen by Proxy on the “Other” Parent
- Advice for Therapists From a Medical Child Abuse Survivor