- Podcast: Father who fought for his son after finding that the child was a medical child abuse victim
- Advice for patients with factitious disorder who are seeking change.
- A Munchausen by proxy survivor still victimized by her mother’s lies
- An especially compelling account of Munchausen by Proxy by Internet
- A wife describes some lasting effects of Munchausen by proxy on her husband
- Munchausen by Proxy by Internet
- The Toll of Munchausen by Proxy Abuse—a personal reflection by the “other” parent
- Malingering mixed with Munchausen syndrome
- Combined bipolar disorder, Factitious disorder, and medical child abuse leading to commitment
- Munchausen syndrome and a cancer hoax
- A mixture of Munchausen syndrome and malingering: factitious AIDS
- Combined Munchausen by proxy and malingering by proxy
- Thoughts from a Munchausen by Proxy Survivor
Would you like to contribute a personal account?
Just email it to Dr. Feldman for approval and posting.
(Please do not phone unless invited to do so.)